Editing Your Profile
Your profile includes the information about your business that Amazon Pay needs to process your payments, such as:
- Your business name and date of establishment
- Address, e-mail address and phone number
- VAT/CST/GST ID associated with your business.
- Business beneficiary/ point of contact details such as the business POC name, date of birth and PAN card ID.
Typically you need to enter this information only once i.e. when you are registering for ‘Amazon Pay’. However, if you later change your business information (such as your business name or phone number), you can change the information on the Account Info page.
Note: If your business information changes, you should promptly update the information and keep your profile updated.
To edit your business profile, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account on Seller Central.
- Click Settings, and then click Account Info.
- In the Seller Account Information section, click Amazon Pay Account Information.
- In the Business Profile Amazon Pay section, click the Edit button.
You can edit the following information:
- Business Category
- Website URL
- Annual Sales Volume
- Notification Preferences
Note: You can click Cancel if you change your mind and want to remove your changes.